Netfunny.com has some of the worst questions that an interviewer could ever ask. Here are some of my favourite:
- "You see a wounded puppy bleeding and whimpering on the side of the road while you're running to work ... Do you let the puppy die?" "Why not?"
- "Do you object to bullwhips in the workplace?"
- "Have you ever beaten or killed a co-worker?"
- "How do you work in a team situation when all the other team members are fools and idiots?"
Strange (but true) job interview behaviour also has some classic weirdness, this time from the interviewees, ranging from:
An applicant who "said he was so well-qualified that if he didn't get the job, it would prove that the company's management was incompetent."
to "she threw-up on my [the interviewer's] desk, and immediately started asking questions about the job, like nothing had happened."
and my favourite:
"While I was on a long-distance phone call, the applicant took out a copy of Penthouse, and looked through the photos only, stopping longest at the centerfold."
If you want to know what to say at the all important interview visit this site. Some of the best are:
- After detailing your greatest achievement, qualify with, 'Of course I was totally hammered at the time.'
- Mention your resume would have been stronger, but you didn't feel like making anything else up.
- Ask if there is only one emergency exit, grin and say; 'Boy!, I bet this floor would be in trouble if someone barricaded that.'