04 July, 2006

Wages of Spin - in French?

Well I discovered this through Google today and it made me laugh a lot.

You see Mme. Wright? Who knew that forgetting my handbook and chatting with Iona Sherlock at French GCSE wouldn't have the catastrophic effect you predected. Despite my B at GCSE I can still communicate with the good people of France!

I'm off to look at other frenchified pages.

If you use the links from my frenchy page you will see other blogs like Richard Bailey's and Stephen Davies' frenchified.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just translated your French post back to English. Here's the results:

"Well I discovered that this by Google today and him made me the laughter much.

You see Mrs. Wright? Who knew that forgetting my handbook and the talk with Iona Sherlock with French GCSE would not have the catastrophic effect only you predected. In spite of my B with GCSE I can motionless communicate with the good people of France!

I am not on line to look at other frenchified pages.

If you employ the bonds of my page to French you will see others blogs like Richard Bailey and Stephen Davies frenchified."


Funny.

Alex Pullin said...

That is funny! Some might argue that it is better written.

It reminds me of the problems that a certain soft drink got into when they directly translated their slogan 'taste of a new generation' into Japanese and ended up with something along the lines of 'brings your ancestors back from the dead'!