25 September, 2006

Top Five You Tube

Right - been bad again, truly a poor blogging effort. Oh well, consider it a sabbatical; I have gone out to learn things and taken some time off to do so and now I return with more to say.

But I am not going to dazzle you all with my charm, wit and new found learning just yet. Instead I shall continue a meme started by Jon on the LEWIS 360 blog.

So here are my top five YouTube videos:
  1. Wishmaster - The Misheard Lyrics
  2. Bush Sunday Bloody Sunday
  3. The Exorcist in 30 seconds re-enacted by bunnies
  4. Spaced - Unspoken Telepathy
  5. The Llama Song!
Looking at this I do tend to verge towards the sublimely ridiculous. There are so many other good YouTubes, but five is my limit. To be honest with you YouTube is good but if you enjoy distractions then you should check out Albino Black Sheep, Jib Jib, Weebl and Bob, Zefrank and ifilm.com

These are my favourites from those sites:
  1. Mashed Taters
  2. Kenya
  3. Zefrank - Ugly MySpace
  4. This Land
  5. Mr T's Rap

And that is that I will be back tomorrow - I promise! All that is left to do is to nominate so Jeffrey, Owen, Stephen, the Girlz and Jill - TAG! You're it!

No comments: