30 July, 2006

Too Dull to Blog? Not likely!

Chris Lewis (he of Lewis PR) has decided to quit blogging, citing his reasons as
I’m way too dull to have my own blog

But all is not lost as Chris promises to continue contributing to the official Lewis blog (Lewis 360). However his words interest me - is he implying that all bloggers are fascinating? I'm sure this can't be right (but I suppose that is rather flattering).

Springboarding from this train of thought I began to think how on earth Chris can imagine that he is 'too dull' to blog. Let's have a look at his history. He has achieved so much with his Public Relations career, and I do find it a shame that he thinks that we would not be interested in learning from his experiences.

But you cannot force someone to blog (no matter how much you want them to). I must remember it is not the end of Chris blogging, merely a move. I hope that he realises that we are interested in what he says, and I look forward to hearing from him at Lewis 360.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex
Can't help thinking Chris was being ironic. Blogging can be time consuming, and I guess he has decided he hasn't the time to keeping a separate personal blog.
Rob

Anonymous said...

Check it ou homes rv exterior siding if your building homes go to Http://siding11.com/side.pl?y=helper. butt if you want to learn to install siding then..... What are you waiting for.. Learn more about rv exterior siding

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: pre-eclampsia, primelocation, behave, dryness, homeowner, mugs, wrinkle and more...

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: bets, Mannose, honey, tribulationists, Nauli, translators, checkmate and more...

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: chemicals, mange, sugarglider, Altavista, quotations, yellobox, pmbok and more...